Thursday, May 14, 2009

Dear Prince Charming,

If you someday decide to ride up on your white horse, please message me for my address. In the meantime, if you are ignorant, blind, anti-chivalry, incompetent, or blatantly oblivious to how to treat a woman, please circle my apartment complex until you figure it out.

Not acceptable:

1) Calling a woman you just met 11 times in one night.

2) Failing to mention you are married

3) Forgetting I have a child

4) Calling me out of the blue (knowing I have to get a sitter to go out) to ask if I can meet you, telling me in the message that if I can't make it, there is no need to call you back, and then telling me I am "coming off ignorant" for not calling you back.

5) Crying and telling me how much you care about me and will miss me, and then blowing me off entirely for the rest of my life. Put my knee jamming into your nuts in that compartment of your mind.

6) Texting me with "thanks for ignoring my text". That's a great line; you are so hard to resist...

7) Text a woman for three months, yet you still haven't actually come up with something great to do & actually asked her to do it on a specific date/time. Grow a set, seriously. Men with three inch pen*ses have more gusto than you do...

8) Yelling of any kind.

9) Making it so entirely obvious that you are interested that I cannot have a conversation with anyone else in the group without you monopolizing the topic.

10) Ask me to "meet up" with you when you have a live-in girlfriend and we have not "hung out" in over two years. Although at least this demonstrates that some men have a set....

Stay tuned as well for : "she's just not that into you"

No comments:

Post a Comment