Thought I would share this conversation between myself and this random guy who friend requested me in 2005. Apparently, three years later rejection is easier to handle? Be sure to read from the bottom up.
lol you're still ugly.
----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: ..~Macie~..
Date: Sep 26, 2005 12:13 AM
Since you brought to my attention that I may be being a bitch, I sent the following message to everyone I sent the message about friend requests to:
"So, it has come to my attention that the message I send out about friend requests may be bitchy- which was definetly not my intention....so I apologize- I merely like to get to know something about someone or hear from them in addition to the friend request so that I am adding friends and not faces. Sorry if it seemed snobby! :) "
Hopefully that clears up my intentions to all whom I may have offended, including yourself. My Jay Leno chin and I will be going to bed- so have a good night.....
----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: ..Jake..
Date: Sep 25, 2005 9:13 PM
Ok, now that you let everything out, how about you add me as a friend? Sounds like we're on the right track to getting to know each other, how about it Kelly? my apologies as well
----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: ..Macie..
Date: Sep 25, 2005 3:43 PM
FUCK you for making assumptions you uptight asshole! You don't know me! My apologies for trying to get to know people instead of adding them to my friends page for no reason, but I don't want a page full of 1500 faces. I have no problem adding people, I just like to know that I am adding friends not faces. Take your fucking miserable existence out on someone else.....
----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: ..Jake..
Date: Sep 25, 2005 4:32 AM
damn, you're a snobby little bitch. i ain't begging anyone to get on their friends list, fuck off with your Jay Leno chin you spoiled hoe.
----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: ..Macie..
Date: Sep 25, 2005 2:19 AM
Ok, so I love that I get a TON of friend requests, but I have to weed out the "happy clickers".....maybe you can help me out....
If you reply to this e-mail with a reason why I should add you to my page, other than to have another face on it, I will add you to my friend list. Otherwise, I'll assume you are part of the "Happy Clicker Club" and will leave you off of it. Nothing personal, I just don't want to have 1,000 faces on my page and not know any of them.
;) Macie
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment